Elegant Rose

Sunday 8 April 2012

Blowing Out Candles and Making Wishes...

I am another year older this week, and perhaps a decade wiser...



I wore my Birthday dress from this beautiful shop.

I also recieved lovely gifts from dear friends...


In this week also, I've celebrated my Wedding aniversary. Could it really be 23 years? How time flys!


I couldn't help but notice that Easter eggs just don't seem to be the same quality as once they were... There seems to be lots of mass produced ones and very 'samey' ones! I can't help but remember the days when chocolates were bought for the beautiful pictures on the box as much as for what was inside them and then perhaps used for keep-sakes...it must be an age thing again!


Wishing you Easter blessings!

2 comments:

  1. A very happy birthday to you! What a wonderful lot of gifts you received! Scarlett x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Thank you Scarlett......Yep I was spoiled a bit!!

    ReplyDelete